Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A familiar face

Wednesday, October 20th

This week was a very busy week as it was midterms week here at the Florence University of the Arts. I had three finals today, which was DEFINITELY good to get out of the way! I feel like so much stress has been lifted off and am now ready for FALL BREAK next week (well I will be ready after my final final, tomorrow). 


Tonight I had the pleasure of spending some time with my cousin Josiah, who is also studying abroad in Denmark. I can not describe how nice it was to see a familiar family face. Josiah and his two friends have been exploring Italy for the past week (by car! Brave huh?), and made their last stop here in Florence tonight. We got some pizza at a little pizza shop I didn't even know existed and then, of course, had a little gelato! They said it was necessary to get it every day they were here so I helped them get their gelato "fix". It was so nice to catch up with my cousin and especially to hear about his travels. They all agreed Berlin was their favorite trip so far. Maybe I will have to make a little guest appearance in Northern Germany :) Thank you so much for stopping in to spend a little time with me Josiah! I know you had a pretty packed agenda but it was so nice to spend a little time together! It meant the world to me! Also very cool we were able to meet up thousands of miles from home! Love you!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Dana, it was cool that we got to meet up! Hope you're enjoying your break, and make sure not to miss out on Florence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!!!! Love this picture of the two of you:)

    ReplyDelete