Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ciao from Florence


Ciao! I cannot believe I am seriously in this beautiful place! It feels like a fairytale land where they speak a wonderful language (which I have no idea about what they’re saying)! Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate everything everyone has done for me and this would not be possible without all your support back home. I am SO excited you will be following my journey through this blog. I will write when I can, probably a few times a week, and post as many pictures as they will let me! This week I have something for every day just because we did SO MUCH! Of course, once things settle down, I will not bore you with my regular schedule. Please comment when you have something to say. I would love to hear from everyone!

My e-mail is gilbertsdd08@uww.edu, and my skype name is DanaGilbertson if you should ever want to get a hold of me. 

Ciao! 

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment