Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 2 in FIRENZE!

Friday, September 3
The Ponte Vecchio! I will walk across this every day on my way to class! 


This is one of the rooms in my main
school building!It looks like something
 straight out of a magazine!  
Today we had a meeting at our school, FUA (Florence University of the Arts) and then grabbed lunch and had to go to get our “permits to stay” and have our third and final orientation. 


After this long, drawn out meeting, we came back to the apartment, continued unpacking and then went out for the night. The buildings are so beautiful at night because they are all lit up and shadowy. The city comes alive with people walking around, going out with friends, families spending time together, and kids way out past American kids bedtime! Some parents! I guess this is a good judge of our different cultures. I love night time here though! 


No comments:

Post a Comment