Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GREAT NEWS!

I received some great news today that I thought I would share with everyone. I found out that I have been accepted into the Early Childhood program and the College of Education at Whitewater! I am so very excited! I want to send out a big thank you to Dave McSherry and Melissa Chung for signing off on so many hours for me. I  sincerely appreciate everyones support and am SO excited to be able to share this news with you! :) Hope everyone is having a great week! 


Love ALWAYS! 


Dana 





*Also just a little side note. If you are checking up on my blog frequently, please add yourself as a follower. I keep getting comments and compliments from people I had no idea even knew about it! I would love to hear from all of you! :)

4 comments:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU!! Complimenti!!
    Aunt KristyKat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,
    I wanted to say how delighted I am about your acceptance to the Dept. of Education. That is wonderful news indeed! I also love reading your entries. Enjoy every day.
    Your old teacher,
    Mr. Cary

    ReplyDelete