Thursday, September 16, 2010

My favorite pictures of the week

Hello All! I just did some picture editing and thought I would post some of my favorites from this week. Hope you all had a SPECTACULAR week and tgif tomorrow!  :)


Love,  Dana

A row of gondolas on the Grand Canal in Venice
Another picture from Murano, my favorite little village in the whole wide world!
A bridge over a small gondola canal. I loved the color and
architecture of the building behind the bridge! 

Another beautiful canal...

A picture I took out our kitchen window for my
Digital Photography class. 
The most beautiful and classic buildings in Venice.
I was a little obsessed with them! Each window on the
second building had a little flower basket hanging off it. 
The Dukes palace in the largest piazza in Venice, San Marco Square.
It was AMAZING!  
Of course, one more picture of Murano, just because  :)

3 comments:

  1. hey zan. it's the bad penny. i love your photo for you digital class. and the colors are so beautiful in murano! Woo! i'm glad you're having a god time. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics Dana! The architecture there looks amazing. thanks for posting. I can't wait to visit. Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes the architecture is so incredible everywhere here. There is something new to look at around every corner! I like my picture for class too. My teacher is pretty tough and that was the only one he liked so I was pretty proud. Our assignment was to take 100 shots of our apartment (which was very hard) but some of them ended up turning out pretty cool! I'm glad you like it! I miss you both! Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete